MyRunningTracker is the complete system for both serious runners and beginners:
*** Plan ***
- Design your training sessions with the built in calendar
- Specify the main goal of the session (endurance, fast intervals, etc.)
- Add as many intervals as you want (distance / duration based, with pace or heart rate goal)
- You can use calendar helper to copy sessions plans.
All your sessions sync automatically via iCloud to the Apple Watch app.
*** Train ***
- Start tracking your running sessions with the Apple Watch app.
- Haptic coaching:
- Get alerts to be as close as possible to session goal (heart rate or pace).
- Be notified when interval changes
- Be notified when you’re midway in the session
- Swipe right to display the Now Playing screen
- At the end of the session, all tracking results (distance, duration, heart rates, etc.) are saved and synced automatically via iCloud to the macOS app.
*** Race ***
- Add scheduled official races from the macOS app
- During the race, track your run with the Apple Watch app and see if you’re on track for your race goal.
*** Stats ***
- See all your running statistics (total distance per week, month or year).
- See all your race results by distance (10K, Half-marathon, Marathon, Trails, etc) and see your PR for each distance.
- Visualise your race rankings stats
*** Running shoes tracker ***
- Track your running shoes usage by distance and age (both limits user defined)
- The icon turns red when it’s time to change!
*** Metrics ***
- Enter your personal metrics (VO2 max speed and maximum heart rate)
- Suggested pace and heart rate goals will then be tailored exactly for you!
Version 2.0, released 2 Jan. 2022:
MyRunningTracker 2.0 : an all new design and a handful of new features!
- New sidebar to navigate more easily through the app
- New calendar view with faster scrolling
- New Race rankings stats: see how you performed in your last races
- New metrics interface with tips and explanations